The procedures promote the process of cell regeneration, relieve pain and swelling, strengthen the immune system, and normalize the psycho-emotional state. They also stimulate blood flow, which speeds up the delivery of nutrients, have a comprehensive effect on all body systems and improve overall condition.
The AZIMUT Health Solnechniy sanatorium offers the following types of baths:
- Iodine-bromine baths: iodine ions have a healing effect on the entire body, but primarily baths with water saturated with iodine are indicated for thyroid deficiency. Under the influence of iodine, the process of synthesis of thyroxine and other hormones that affect protein metabolism is activated. In addition, iodine improves blood properties, and bromine has a calming and relaxing effect. Iodine-bromine baths speed up metabolism, relieve pain, and prevent the formation of cholesterol plaques. The procedure has a hypotensive effect and helps improve blood clotting.
- Nafthalan aroma bath: the composition of naphthalan is a mixture of naphthenic hydrocarbons, which have a unique effect on the entire body: dilate blood vessels, relieve inflammation, increase hemoglobin, relieve pain, destroy microbes and bacteria, remove radiation, improve breathing, strengthen immunity, metabolic processes are accelerated. Due to such a wide range of effects, treatment with naphthalan baths is indicated for a wide variety of diseases, including chronic ones that are difficult to treat with conventional medications.
- Ginger aroma bath for figure correction: ginger baths have a tonic effect, the vitamins and minerals with which ginger root is enriched help treat depression, dizziness, and restore the body's strength in case of overwork and stress. Therapeutic effect: increasing skin tone, its elasticity, getting rid of stretch marks, gradually reducing the appearance of cellulite, inhibiting skin aging processes, activating metabolism, getting rid of excess fluid, eliminating lymph stagnation, removing toxins.
- Bishofite baths are considered extremely effective due to the increased content of natural components. Bischofite is a natural mineral formed from the evaporation of ancient seas. According to its chemical structure, it is magnesium chloride with an admixture of a number of other trace elements: calcium, sodium, potassium, iron, bromine, boron, copper, molybdenum and others. During the bathing process, all necessary elements enter the body through the skin.
- Foam-licorice baths have healing properties in the field of immunology. The widespread use of this method of therapy is explained by the unique combination of licorice root and biologically active components that provide an immunomodulatory effect on the body. The essence of the procedure is that the foam causes a pleasant warmth spreading throughout the body. While taking a bath, sweating increases and the removal of toxins and waste from the body.
+7 (86141) 6-51-88 – medical center.
Not only guests of the sanatorium, but also guests of the Kabardinka resort can use the services of the AZIMUT Health Solnechniy medical center.