The main advantage of a stay at the AZIMUT Health Solnechny sanatorium is the sanatorium-resort treatment. Correct and high-quality preparation – the key to the success of therapy. The more information about the health status of a vacationer is provided to the attending physician at the sanatorium, the higher the effect of treatment will be.
Minimum required documents (adults)
- certificate of no contact with probable COVID-19 patients during the last 14 days from a general practitioner at the clinic, received no more than 3 days before the date of departure to the sanatorium;
- health resort card of the established form, no more than two months old (form 072/у);
- passport or other identification document (sailor’s ID card, military personnel ID card, foreign citizen’s passport);
- if available - voucher (direction or power of attorney from the organization to receive a voucher);
- compulsory health insurance policy;
- pregnant women must have an exchange card.
Minimum required documents (children*)
* Children are accepted to the sanatorium from any age, treatment is prescribed for children from 4 years old
- certificate of no contact with probable COVID-19 patients during the last 7 days from a pediatrician at the clinic, received no more than 3 days before the date of departure to the sanatorium;
- sanatorium-resort card of the established form (if you are planning to treat a child) (form 076/u), issued no earlier than 2 months before the start date of treatment;
- birth certificate (passport for persons over 14 years old);
- compulsory health insurance policy;
- test for enterobiasis (no more than 10 days old);
- conclusion from a dermatologist confirming the absence of contagious skin diseases.
Children under 4 years of age are not provided with sanatorium-resort treatment, but to live with their parents and stay on the territory of the sanatorium, all of the above documents are required, with the exception of the sanatorium-resort card.
Check-in of persons under 18 years of age in the absence of legal representatives* is subject to the provision of written consent from the legal representatives (one of them) by the accompanying person(s).
* Parents (adoptive parents, guardians).
What you need to know about staying at the sanatorium
- Upon admission to the sanatorium, guests will be subject to thermometry; then temperature measurement will be carried out at least once a day;
- Guests with families are allowed to stay in the same room;
- meals for families living together in the same room will be provided at the same table in the sanatorium restaurant;
- if desired, personal protective equipment (mask, gloves) can be purchased by the Guest directly at the sanatorium;
- When visiting the beach, guests must observe the principle of social distancing;
- in order to disinfect the room (room) on a constant basis, it is necessary to ventilate once every two hours;
- Guests are required to practice good hand hygiene (wash your hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub, and do not touch your eyes, mouth, or nose);
- all medical procedures are prescribed exclusively by the attending physician of the sanatorium;
- you must arrive for doctor’s appointments and treatment procedures without delay at the appointed time;
- about the presence of any types of allergies or drug intolerance, you must inform your doctor;
- if you regularly take any medications, be sure to take enough of them with you;
- to attend water and mud procedures, you must have swimwear, flip flops, and a cap (for the pool);
- a prerequisite for successful treatment is strict adherence to medical prescriptions, including the treatment program, diet and physical activity regimen;
- remember that the duration of healthy sleep should be at least 8 hours, and going to bed should begin no later than 22:00;
- to achieve the greatest effectiveness of treatment, it is recommended to stop drinking alcohol and smoking;
- if your health condition worsens or the disease worsens, you must contact your attending physician, in the evenings and on weekends, the doctor on duty or the nurse on duty.
We wish you a pleasant stay and successful treatment!